What is Encryption and c,ku band and MPEG4 DVBS2 stb supports mpeg 2 dvb channels ?

Goutham

Banned
Reaction score
What is Encryption and What is c,ku band ? :huh

what is Lnb ?

what is Lnb ?:huh
which Lnb is best suitable for DD FREE DISH and ABS 2 ?:huh

RE: what is Lnb ?

plz.. help me.. i want to make a dish for abs2 and dd freedish !

RE: What is Encryption and c,ku band ?

plz.. help me.. i want to make a dish for abs2 and dd freedish !

RE: What is LNB, Encryption and c,ku band ?

A low-noise block downconverter (LNB) is the receiving device mounted on satellite dishes used for satellite TV reception, which collects the radio waves from the dish. Also called a low-noise block,[1][2] low-noise converter (LNC), or even low-noise downconverter (LND),[3] the device is sometimes wrongly called an low-noise amplifier (LNA).[4]

The LNB is a combination of low-noise amplifier, frequency mixer, local oscillator and intermediate frequency (IF) amplifier. It receives the microwave signal from the satellite collected by the dish, amplifies it, and downconverts the block of frequencies to a lower block of intermediate frequencies (IF). This downconversion allows the signal to be carried to the indoor satellite TV receiver using relatively cheap coaxial cable; if the signal remained at its original microwave frequency it would require an expensive and impractical waveguide line.

The LNB is usually a small box suspended on one or more short booms, or feed arms, in front of the dish reflector, at its focus (although some dish designs have the LNB on or behind the reflector). The microwave signal from the dish is picked up by a feedhorn on the LNB and is fed to a section of waveguide. One or more metal pins, or probes, protrude into the waveguide at right angles to the axis and act as antennas, feeding the signal to a PCB inside the LNB's shielded box for processing. The lower frequency IF output signal emerges from a socket on the box to which the coaxial cable connects.

Read more here:- Low-noise block downconverter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

simply tell me..!
which Lnb is best suitable for DD FREE DISH and ABS 2 ?
universal or c or ku lnb...
and.. what is encryption? plz tell me simply... i don't no much english...!

these are the basic questions of Satellite tracking which you can learn by googling it..

Here are few threads to start with...

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Search the: STB & Satellite TV Equipments section for more such threads...

and do not create multiple threads for each of your questions, you can ask them all in one thread...

@mmadhankumar
bro i read that posts.. but, i never understand..!
i don't no detail information.. please say simply...which Lnb is best suitable for DD FREE DISH and ABS 2 ?
universal or c or ku lnb...

help me every one.. plz...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock