Discussion What is future of ISHARA TV and Gubbare Tv

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 49
  • Views: Views 8,629
Gubbare should make new shows instead of telecasting old shows again and again. In this situation Gubbare will totally flop.

Good shows alone do not make a good channel; promotion and distribution is also necessary.

Shemaroo TV, despite being backed by the largest content distributor, has not been too successful either.

Yeah but they scrapped all shows
When I didn't heard this news? The channel is from Anand Mahindra I don't believe something like this will happen with channel anytime soon.

Shemaroo TV, despite being backed by the largest content distributor, has not been too successful either.
Shemaroo TV is telecasting shows which are already watched by DDFreeDish subscribers, what are you expecting from them? They are gaining enough of what they are serving.
They could boost by showing Khichdi, Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai and Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein.

Last edited:
Ishara tv might be taking a break they need to make their channel available in more cable and better distribution plan along with Gubbare Tv needs to add more audio feed like ETV Bal Bharat going forward to compete with them . They should work with animation studios to make interesting animated content which they made for epic shorts for epic channel and should try to work with new animation studios so that they make quality work and they wont end up getting more production cost .

The social media handle of both pages are quite active .

Shooting for Ganga, Janani and AgniVayu resumed, Humkadam shut down just after 30 episodes.

Shooting for Ganga, Janani and AgniVayu resumed, Humkadam shut down just after 30 episodes.
Humkadam deserves a million episode bhumika Is at her best after humkadam stopped she joined pratigya 2 and played negetive role in that serial I'm very happy that bhumika left the show

Humkadam deserves a million episode bhumika Is at her best after humkadam stopped she joined pratigya 2 and played negetive role in that serial I'm very happy that bhumika left the show
Maker should have ended track with Bhumika exit.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock