What is IBC Tamil TV on Gsat showing?

MediaAsia

Reaction score
Dear Forum members,

I have read that IBC Tamil TV is testing on Gsat satellite on 83 degree East:

Can anyone tell me what programmes this channel is showing?
Is there anything written in the logo? For example on Sri Lanka version of the channel there is written "Sri Lanka" under the logo and same as the Canadian feed of the channel.

I live in Europe and I'm not able to receive the satellite here. I have heard that they will launch a channel for Tamil Nadu and they already have studio there with CineUlagam and produce programmes for their channels in Europe, Canada and Sri Lanka.

Dear Forum members,

I have read that IBC Tamil TV is testing on Gsat satellite on 83 degree East:

Can anyone tell me what programmes this channel is showing?
Is there anything written in the logo? For example on Sri Lanka version of the channel there is written "Sri Lanka" under the logo and same as the Canadian feed of the channel.

I live in Europe and I'm not able to receive the satellite here. I have heard that they will launch a channel for Tamil Nadu and they already have studio there with CineUlagam and produce programmes for their channels in Europe, Canada and Sri Lanka.

You can watch all IBC channels here: IBC Tamil TV Watch Live | Top TV Shows | Tamil Live TV Online

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock