What is the size of this C-band dish (shown in the image)?

sng_shivang

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

This dish has been with my neighbor for more than 25 years lying useless and he doesn't even have any use for it as he has got Tata Sky. Since the dish is so close to my house (I took the image from my roof), I thought why not use it from there without any relocation or purchasing from him.

Can someone tell me what (ft) size is the dish. It has been aligned between North and East which is very odd direction but considering the fact it was used before the time of analog cable operators, it would no doubt be fascinating.
zNZDHz8.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everyone.

This dish has been with my neighbor for more than 25 years lying useless and he doesn't even have any use for it as he has got Tata Sky. Since the dish is so close to my house (I took the image from my roof), I thought why not use it from there without any relocation or purchasing from him.

Can someone tell me what (ft) size is the dish. It has been aligned between North and East which is very odd direction but considering the fact it was used before the time of analog cable operators, it would no doubt be fascinating.
zNZDHz8.jpg
It seems 8 feet dish.

Last edited:
its condition after 25 years - seems to be new..good quality one..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock