Discussion What is wrong with Colors TV ?

• Thread starter Nine9
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 53
  • Views: Views 8,690

Nine9

Reaction score
This is the promo of a Colors Gujarati daily soap.

Source

And this is the promo of an upcoming Colors TV series which is infact a limited series for weekends.

Source

One can clearly see the difference between two promos. Colors Gujarati one looks way more catchy and premium whereas Ishq Mein Ghayal's promo looks downright cheaper.

My question is why Colors is not believing in making quality promos for a new tv serial / series. The editing is so bad that it falls in a negligible category. Why day by day Colors TV is becoming cheaper when their regional channels are so much better in terms of graphics, promotions and investment.

This is the promo of a Colors Gujarati daily soap.

Source

And this is the promo of an upcoming Colors TV series which is infact a limited series for weekends.

Source

One can clearly see the difference between two promos. Colors Gujarati one looks way more catchy and premium whereas Ishq Mein Ghayal's promo looks downright cheaper.

My question is why Colors is not believing in making quality promos for a new tv serial / series. The editing is so bad that it falls in a negligible category. Why day by day Colors TV is becoming cheaper when their regional channels are so much better in terms of graphics, promotions and investment.
Well, overall the promo is good. But the quality of transitions between clips are very cheap.
And, I think, it is the remake of "Star One" show "Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani".

Last edited:
Well, overall the promo is good. But the quality of transitions between clips are very cheap.
And, I think, it is the remake of "Sahara One" show "Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani".

I totally agree. The transitions are very cheap. One cannot feel the flow of the promo. Its too jittery.

Actually this show is official adaptation of american series "The Vampire Diaries". In 2010 it was first remade on Star One as PKYEK. This is the 2nd attempt.

Although name is Colors, creative team is different for each channel.

Viacom channels these days lacks quality
Colors is filled with over dramatic stretchy stories and impossible funny stunts ( dupatta caught in fan almost choked to death, one slap and then almost died 😂🙏)

Mtv is for namesake music channels , whole day Roadies villa all sorts of seducing soft **** programmes .. colors Cineplex showing same repeated movies..I feel free channel colors Cineplex Bollywood doing good

Viacom channels these days lacks quality
Colors is filled with over dramatic stretchy stories and impossible funny stunts ( dupatta caught in fan almost choked to death, one slap and then almost died 😂🙏)

Mtv is for namesake music channels , whole day Roadies villa all sorts of seducing soft **** programmes .. colors Cineplex showing same repeated movies..I feel free channel colors Cineplex Bollywood doing good

Colors TV has totally lost it with its management. They dont even launch shows on time, they put old graphics to new promos, they make badly edited promos, since years there is no channel rebranding. And i better dont speak about the type of shows they have. That one with two wives etc. 😂😂

Last edited:
Colors TV has totally going lost it with its management. They dont even launch shows on time, they put old graphics to new promos, they make badly edited promos, since years there is no channel rebranding. And i better dont speak about the type of shows they have. That one with two wives etc. 😂😂
That one with 2 wives..we knew from beginning yet they are not aware till now 😂
Good way of showing threesome story..sugar coated

Colors TV has totally lost it with its management. They dont even launch shows on time, they put old graphics to new promos, they make badly edited promos, since years there is no channel rebranding. And i better dont speak about the type of shows they have. That one with two wives etc. 😂😂

Okay so let's take a look at Mismanagement pro max of colors tv

Agnisakshi - Ek Samjhauta
Whcih started 23rd January at 9pm
Now from 16th February onwards
Thursday - Sunday at 9.00pm

Durga aur Charu
Which was at 8.30pm
Now from 16th February onwards
Thursday - Sunday at 9.30pm

Tere Ishq mein ghayal
Which was gonna start at 9.30pm
Now will be launched on 13th Feb
Monday-Wednesday 9.00pm (1 hour)

Junooniyat
To start 13th Feb, Mon-Fri at 8.30pm

Molkki Season 2
(With just promo of 10seconds since yesterday, unlike junooniyat promo of 1½mins since 2 weeks)
Will start 13th Feb at 10.00pm

No news about what show repeats at 10.30pm

This is Nonsense at peak level

Last edited:
Now Colors TV has also started using the Notorious... I mean, Noto Sans Devanagari typeface for its promos.

LK6Qgg8.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock