What might happen to Tata Sky after Insat 4A expiration!

I hope,they will lease some space in upcoming satellites of ISRO on 83°E

I think that's why are launching many services
This will lead to pressure on ISRO to lead them towards new sattelite

One Final Statement!

They Can't Move Out Of Gsat 10!

Yes As Per My Knowledge HEVC STB Is Best Choice!

Moreover ISRO Hasn't Planned Anything On 83*E!

Finally They Can Use TPs From ST-2 Using Monoblock LNB!

Moving to foreign satellite is not permitted now according to a written reply by minister in parliament,, even broadcasters are instructed to move to Indian sat with immediate effect

Satellites can work after expiration time until their batteries have good enough charge to hold and to recharge themselves to work and also on less amount of dirt accumulated on their solar panels.

BENGALURU: India will launch 31 satellites, including earth observation spacecraft Cartosat, on January 12 instead of its earlier tentative schedule on January 10, a space official said on Monday.

"The rocket launch to carry Cartosat and other satellites, including 28 from the US and five other countries, will take place on January 12 at 9.30 a.m.," Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Public Relations Director Devi Prasad Karnik told IANS here.

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/62414628.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

BENGALURU: India will launch 31 satellites, including earth observation spacecraft Cartosat, on January 12 instead of its earlier tentative schedule on January 10, a space official said on Monday.

"The rocket launch to carry Cartosat and other satellites, including 28 from the US and five other countries, will take place on January 12 at 9.30 a.m.," Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Public Relations Director Devi Prasad Karnik told IANS here.

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/62414628.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
this info has any relation with this thread?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock