Whats the best STB For TruHD+

Speedish

Reaction score
First of all I have zero knowledge about this. I want a STB with Excellent Interface for My Dish TV Connection. You know Disthtv STB is worst one.
Sometimes i cant even change the channels . Stuck for few seconds :wall:wall.
Any Suggestions?​

Speedish said:
First of all I have zero knowledge about this. I want a STB with Excellent Interface for My Dish TV Connection. You know Disthtv STB is worst one.
Sometimes i cant even change the channels . Stuck for few seconds :wall:wall.
Any Suggestions?​

Bro I am screaming since 2012 when I switched to Dish tru HD with Zenega D6000 STB from Dish TV SD connection I have no complaint about the quality has it is made in south Korea but problem with dish TVs STB is the User interface and the remote control which is very hard to use has it is censor remote control. My dream will come true when dish TV will launch a ultra new tech STB with DVR twin tuner Recording facility with radio frequency Remote control and with a brand new user interface with streaming services. But since 2012 around for 3 years I have been waiting for this to happen but its still a dream which didn't came true yet :angry :s :(

^^ Couldn't agree more. I have used Dish TV in past and didnt like its UI as well as STB. If Dish TV launches new STB similar to Tata Sky or ADTV with built-in HDD, I'll immediately switch to Dish TV.

Dish TV is on top when we talk about channels but its STBs are worst.

What is there to compare? You will only get what is currently available. It doesn't make any difference as the user interface is the same. Crap! :angry

Brother, there is nothing to compare. You have to buy whatever Dish TV give you. Its not like mobile SIM card. We are not free here. You don't like Dish TV STB? There is no other model available so you have to buy a STB from different operator. Thats it.

shuknopata said:
Brother, there is nothing to compare. You have to buy whatever Dish TV give you. Its not like mobile SIM card. We are not free here. You don't like Dish TV STB? There is no other model available so you have to buy a STB from different operator. Thats it.

Its working fine with my dialog STB

Speedish said:
Its working fine with my dialog STB

What really but how it is possible has you can't pair a dish TV VC card with a non dish TV STB :no :u :skd

Am I missing something or is Speedish suggesting that you could use some 3rd party STB with dish?? I always though that the cards were paired to STB? last night I tried to swap the STB (I have 2 Tru HD STBs) and it refused to work - so if there is a work around I would love to hear as it seems my IR receiver on the box is busted

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock