Seeking Help What's the cheapest airtel HD connection price?

thisisjagan

Contributor
Reaction score
Currently I have a Tata Sky connection for my father. My father is wishing to watch Lifestyle and Infotainment channels. I think the best option is to get an airtel connection only as I have to pay for HD access fee and costly base pack in TS. As I have dish and lnb already, what's the cheapest price for a new HD connection in Airtel.

I know its hard to get only stb but what's the cheap price with dish too.

Yeah 1485 is the cheapest price. I think getting STB alone isn't possible unless it's multi connection.

You can view HD infotainment channels in tata sky also. 99 pack+ 50(infotainment add-on)+30(make my HD 5 channels)= 179 per month.

Currently I have a Tata Sky connection for my father. My father is wishing to watch Lifestyle and Infotainment channels. I think the best option is to get an airtel connection only as I have to pay for HD access fee and costly base pack in TS. As I have dish and lnb already, what's the cheapest price for a new HD connection in Airtel.

I know its hard to get only stb but what's the cheap price with dish too.
You can take at 999 broadband offer. With 1 month free. 15 hd channels lifetime free which includes all tamil hd channels.

You can view HD infotainment channels in tata sky also. 99 pack+ 50(infotainment add-on)+30(make my HD 5 channels)= 179 per month.
I'm currently on my plan 99 with tamil add on. Already subscribed to 5 tamil HD channels under mmhd. So I have to pay 80 additionally to view infotainment. What are the channels bro.

You can take at 999 broadband offer. With 1 month free. 15 hd channels lifetime free which includes all tamil hd channels.
How to apply for it. My bro has airtel bb connection, I can order from that account.

another option is you can check with your local delaer ask him to give only stb and he may reduce price without lnb and dish, few months back I bouht tatasky hd with thalaiva sports hd pack as per sky it costs 4700, local dealer given for 4200 after bargain and since I already had dish of sun he further reduced 250 so effectively i took around 3900

Check with dealers you might get cheap

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock