Discussion What's your review of Sports18's FIFA World Cup coverage?

Why is English disabled on MTV HD? Not everyone love watching their favorite sports with Hindi commentary. Oddly Sports 18 1 SD has both English and Hindi commentary.
For English commentary they are forcing to take S18HD channel

cant say much about sports18 quality but they did big blunder by not launching sports 18HD 2..... thats why i always believe big tournaments should be telecasted by big broadcasters like sony or star as they have settled structure where as a new broadcaster like sports18 have no sufficient channels...SD quality in dishtv is pathetic

cant say much about sports18 quality but they did big blunder by not launching sports 18HD 2..... thats why i always believe big tournaments should be telecasted by big broadcasters like sony or star as they have settled structure where as a new broadcaster like sports18 have no sufficient channels.
Exactly my thoughts.
They are not capable enough yet, in terms of infrastructure to broadcast a mega event like WC football.

Coverage of FIFA WORLD CUP 2022 is not of International Standard on both SPORTS 18 Channels

Exactly my thoughts.
They are not capable enough yet, in terms of infrastructure to broadcast a mega event like WC football.
When Sony didn't had enough sports channel to simulcast. They used Sony Pix back than. Viacom can easily use Nick HD, Colors Cineplex HD, Vh1 HD, History TV18, Colors Infinity HD etc. Viacom doesn't lack infrastructure. They lack proper strategy. They should've let their current youth head takeover the sports events. He is good with live events.

When Sony didn't had enough sports channel to simulcast. They used Sony Pix back than. Viacom can easily use Nick HD, Colors Cineplex HD, Vh1 HD, History TV18, Colors Infinity HD etc. Viacom doesn't lack infrastructure. They lack proper strategy. They should've let their current youth head takeover the sports events. He is good with live events.
They then have to disrupt the schedules of those channels to accommodate this event. They do that with CCplex HD sometimes though.
But for telecasting event like WC, they require something more.

They then have to disrupt the schedules of those channels to accommodate this event. They do that with CCplex HD sometimes though.
But for telecasting event like WC, they require something more.
Except for History TV 18 HD and Colors Infinity HD. They don't have anything fresh to offer. They even same with FIFA events and other football leagues.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock