Discussion What's your review of Sports18's FIFA World Cup coverage?

Whether we can watch india playing onhome cricket in jio cinema?
You already know that this is the wrong forum to ask that. Meanwhile you already got your answer both here and OnlyTech. Why are you spamming again bro?

Last edited:
One thing Viacom did wrong is choosing to broadcast on MTV HD. That channel is missing from 3 out of 4 DTH provider.
Exactly. They still have distribution issues, where other sports broadcasters are present in almost on all the DPOs

Exactly what I have been saying over and over again.
Compare how many channels were available from Sony for the 2018 World Cup in Russia. Big thumbs down to Viacom18 for havin only one Sports18 channel, leading to overburdening, and not properly promoting MTV HD or distributing it. Suddenly MTV SD is airing matches when it was not supposed to. Complete amateur strategy.
It is as though they are intentionally asking us to use JioCinema because there is no way to know which channel is showing which match.
Having a great panel of commentators is equivalent to having a great soft product, but the hard product (distribution and scheduling of the channels) is lacking. It is like flying in business class with the best food and drinks and friendly service, but the seat is so hard that you cannot sit or sleep.

If I was the producer. I would show goals in picture in picture of other match during a simulcasts to pique interest in both rhe matches. I don't get the lack of creativity these broadcasters has in 2022.

If I was the producer. I would show goals in picture in picture of other match during a simulcasts to pique interest in both rhe matches. I don't get the lack of creativity these broadcasters has in 2022.
Height of telecust yesterday watch match on sports 18 sd
They commentators said by these style another same time match goal happen but nothing showing on tv telecust 🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock