When can a Chennai Cable TV DDF user post this type of threads??

in our dreams!! first let chennai have proper DAS implemented. then we can think of HD channels

mjahabarsadiq said:
When can a Chennai Cable TV DDF user post this type of threads??:no

Indigital adding 22 HD channels

Only when all the current players get out or we move chennai out of TN, or out of India if possible. :(

TCCL started with a BANG, but just in MEDIA MAGIC and noone seems to get any signals from them, SCV happily continuing the Analogue and also enjoying the CAS prices with same old poor quality but at higher costs.

jvcbpl said:
in our dreams!! first let chennai have proper DAS implemented. then we can think of HD channels

Yes, even DAS seems to happen only in dreams. May be Chennai can be proud as someday it would become the worlds last Analogue city.

pearlpearl said:
jvcbpl said:

Yes, even DAS seems to happen only in dreams. May be Chennai can be proud as someday it would become the worlds last Analogue city.

Lets go back to DD days with the yagi antennas ;)

jvcbpl said:
pearlpearl said:
jvcbpl said:

Lets go back to DD days with the yagi antennas ;)

Yes, so they can telecast only certain their own channels. :( :(

i have a doubt in DTH, D2H services..
Shall i skip one month subscription and continue the same package for next month.
Ex: paid subscription for january and skipped for the month feb (as am going to home town for a month leave) and continue the same package for march?
I know it is not possible in cable services, as LCO will not leave me . he will cut down the cable wire to my home.

I heard from somebody that this is possible in Airtel.. Not sure about other DTH..

Not sure bro.. May be you can post a thread in

DreamDTH Community Forums - DTH Support & Comparisons

or

DreamDTH Community Forums - General DTH News & Updates

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock