Discussion When I purchase a HD connection, is the equipments ownership will be mine or Tata Play?

• Thread starter Sarang
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 2,123

Sarang

Reaction score
Hello guys, When I purchase a hd connection ,is the equipments ownership will be mine or tata play .I saw something like in sun direct website .Iam planning to buy a new hd connection

Hello guys, When I purchase a hd connection ,is the equipments ownership will be mine or tata play .I saw something like in sun direct website .Iam planning to buy a new hd connection
Individual consumer right, company doesn't have right for taking back ownership of equipments.

I have never experienced Tata play giving stb on rent. I had upgraded to Binge+ from DVR. But I wasn’t satisfied with the performance, so asked to return my dvr. They didn’t and asked to purchase a new one as downgrade is not possible. So I downgraded again in the name of upgrade by paying 4499. Tata play is a great cheater and they never rent the device.

I think the pricing scheme applies only for STB. Normally the price they quote for new connection is for equipment also. STB alone they will have ownership unless you purchase it under outright model which will cost more than 2000rs for STB alone. But they practically never take it back even if you keep it idle. They never install second hand dish to anyone.

Last edited:
Usually they give the Stb as a rental policy.The property belongs to Tataplay limited discrimination will be in the instructions booklets

I have never experienced Tata play giving stb on rent. I had upgraded to Binge+ from DVR. But I wasn’t satisfied with the performance, so asked to return my dvr. They didn’t and asked to purchase a new one as downgrade is not possible. So I downgraded again in the name of upgrade by paying 4499. Tata play is a great cheater and they never rent the device.
DVR to binge+ is downgrade only. You should have bought new connection for binge. They don't refund money even if on rent.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock