Discussion When I purchase a HD connection, is the equipments ownership will be mine or Tata Play?

• Thread starter Sarang
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 2,121

Sarang

Reaction score
Hello guys, When I purchase a hd connection ,is the equipments ownership will be mine or tata play .I saw something like in sun direct website .Iam planning to buy a new hd connection

Usually they give the Stb as a rental policy.The property belongs to Tataplay limited discrimination will be in the instructions booklets
Happy that some good discussions going on here,Iam waiting to purchase tata play hd depends on asianet movies hd addition

Binge+ is worst. I don’t know why Tata play is promoting it. I never expected that Tata play will go beyond all ethics to earn money.
Naa..if you have a large size 4k tv which supports HDR, binge+ provide 10 times better quality sd channels as compared to normal hd box

Naa..if you have a large size 4k tv which supports HDR, binge+ provide 10 times better quality sd channels as compared to normal hd box
I do have a 4K TV, but the 4K content doesn't play smoothly. I have compared the content from the native TV app and the box. The box plays the 4K content in a laggy manner. Also, the channel freezes and doesn't change on changing channels from the remote. I had a very bad experience, and Tata Play didn't bother to fix the issue. They said the Binge+ would perform in that manner. I am really fed up with Tata Play. I have a normal HD box, and in that box, I am not getting some channels that I have subscribed to. It's 3 days now, and they cannot fix it.

I do have a 4K TV, but the 4K content doesn't play smoothly. I have compared the content from the native TV app and the box. The box plays the 4K content in a laggy manner. Also, the channel freezes and doesn't change on changing channels from the remote. I had a very bad experience, and Tata Play didn't bother to fix the issue. They said the Binge+ would perform in that manner. I am really fed up with Tata Play. I have a normal HD box, and in that box, I am not getting some channels that I have subscribed to. It's 3 days now, and they cannot fix it.
Binge+ only for watching tv channels bro not OTT..simply turn off wifi and enable below options and use it as normal box..the picture quality is so much better than normal hd box

Enable sdr to HDR
Enable enhanced hdmi in the tv settings
Set resolution to 1080p

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock