When is firmware update for HD STB?

angleguy

Reaction score
until now no update.... still testing ???? why so slow.... other dth are very fast in ppl needs

Wait It's Under Processing, May Bet It'll Be Done In Max 20 Days

within 3 months time u will see completely refreshed videocon d2h, right from stb's to the quality of chs and software. major work is on

videocon d2h will surpass tata sky by 2014 mid and dish tv by 2014 end, by that i mean couting gross connections which include inactive plus active connections but if u count only having highest active subscriber base then d2h will have that by this year end

i used to think about videocon d2h as a third class dth company until i bought it and saw that its really the most underrated dth company considering all the great things it does fort customers. i mean it has best packages, widest channels, great twitter and facebook support team, no signal interuption in rains(if u have dish allignment and lnb skes adjusted properly).

within 3 monthst they will have brand new greta quality stb's with awesome design , ease of use and functionality plus it will have the fastest software

videocon d2h deserves lot more credit than it does receive and other dth ops should learn from videocon d2h as to how they should make customers happy

Re: RE: When is firmware update for HD STB?

dino29 said:
within 3 months time u will see completely refreshed videocon d2h, right from stb's to the quality of chs and software. major work is on

Dino could you please give details about it
Are talking about complete Overhaul?
Please give us complete details

i cannot give u details as its a top secret and i have only this much info given to me

dino29 said:
i cannot give u details as its a top secret and i have only this much info given to me

Ok as you wish bro
But curious

i understand ur curiousity but bro just like u i am also waiting for that day eagerly. many new things are in the pipeline

dino29 said:
i understand ur curiousity but bro just like u i am also waiting for that day eagerly. many new things are in the pipeline

:shy:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock