Discussion When is the channel number going to change?

Reaction score
When is Tata Sky going to change the number of all channels to launch channels?

It is difficult to change the channels using number.

They can bring options to add favourites upto 100
Should be able to set favourites from channel number 1 -100 with reduced waiting time.

Channels should start from 2000 series, so anything starts with 1** can have less waiting time.

Should be able to set favourites from channel number 1 -100 with reduced waiting time.

Channels should start from 2000 series, so anything starts with 1** can have less waiting time.
Why don't press 0 before channel number from 100-999

Will be a good news if fav channel starts from 1 to 99. But doubt

You may press "0" before Any three digit channel number as mentioned by @IndiaN bro or you may immediatly press "Select" after Writing the three digit number.

Certain genres are tightly packed while others have too many gaps. I think Hindi movie channels should start at 250. There are too many FTA channels in the 345–353 region and more are waiting to come, but TS does not have space for them currently.

I agree that favourites should be in the 1 to 99 range so that 900 to 1049 can be used for other purposes.

Last edited:
Certain genres are tightly packed while others have too many gaps. I think Hindi movie channels should start at 250. There are too many FTA channels in the 345–353 region and more are waiting to come, but TS does not have space for them currently.

I agree that favourites should be in the 1 to 99 range so that 900 to 1049 can be used for other purposes.
New channels will not be launched until the channel number changes.

Once NTO 2.0 is completed than we can expect Tatasky to change the LCNs . Currently many channels are in line to get added in platform.
Also next week Tatasky will be celebrating its 14th Anniversary :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock