When TRAI is going to reduce Ncf fees and channel prices?

Do you work for TRAI? :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My calculation is based on Rs 110 for Star, 60 for Sony, 60 for Zee and around Rs 120 for all other pay channels from other groups. That's 330 rupees. Plus 130 ncf. That's 460 rupees. Plus tax, gives you 540 rupees.

My calculation is based on Rs 110 for Star, 60 for Sony, 60 for Zee and around Rs 120 for all other pay channels from other groups. That's 330 rupees. Plus 130 ncf. That's 460 rupees. Plus tax, gives you 540 rupees.
Bro what do you get from Star for 110 their premium plan is 130.Sony for 60 and 60 for Zee.Do you have any appropriate Bouquet choices to justify your statement of all channels including Sports in the Specified price of ₹540.If you do then I would like to subscribe to the plan.

Bro what do you get from Star for 110 their premium plan is 130.Sony for 60 and 60 for Zee.Do you have any appropriate Bouquet choices to justify your statement of all channels including Sports in the Specified price of ₹540.If you do then I would like to subscribe to the plan.
By all channels, you mean all channels in all languages of India? Then it's difficult. But if you want only Telugu channels, sports channels, English movie etc, it's possible I think. Of course, you can't have all channels in India at that price. But who watches 600 channels in all languages?

Ok then suggest me pack which contains marathi ,sports movies and hd channel pack at this cost

Ok then suggest me pack which contains marathi ,sports movies and hd channel pack at this cost
I would say go for Star Premium HD pack Marathi (120 rupees) -- which will give you your HD channels and sports HD channels, and go for Zee Marathi HD (105 rupees) + Happy India Sports + English HD (50 rupees) -- cost Rs 275 rupee. You can add some more channels/packs for another Rs 75, which will take it to 350 rupees. Including tax, you get around 410 bucks, and you add 150 ncf.. 560 rupees. This should give you practically everything you'd need?

TRAI need not do any thing wonderful, and revolutionary. If TRAI really concern and wants to help people, it should rollback to the old system. Its already more than enough.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock