When TRAI is going to reduce Ncf fees and channel prices?

Reaction score
New system is so ridiculous that i have to pay 630 rs per month for channels which i was paying 250 rs for same channels last year.so they gonna reduce ncf and channels price or not any time soon ?

You can safely say that it won't happen for a very long time. The DTH companies even want the NCF to be revised to an upper rate and considering the state of economy, the government is vary of the private operator's fury. Already they are facing too many problems in the telecom sector and I don't think they would want to upset the businesses any more.

New system is so ridiculous that i have to pay 630 rs per month for channels which i was paying 250 rs for same channels last year.so they gonna reduce ncf and channels price or not any time soon ?
Really, I think one can get practically all the channels one wants for around Rs 550 per month, including sports channels.

Really, I think one can get practically all the channels one wants for around Rs 550 per month, including sports channels.
How did you make this assumptions. I am paying around ₹450 to ₹480 per Month.Even with such high bill I am missing many channels.The main Culprits are NCF and different channel count for HD channels.Many Major changes are required for bill reduction.

Revert back to old tariff...both subscribers & broadcasters with operators are not happy with new tariff it seems..
When whole country moves to mobile viewing, definitely TV viewing shouldn't be costlier...
Rs.550 for all pay channels was a reasonable cost..
For the same pack, now it costs around Rs.1200...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock