When will Airtel Realign the Dish?

sunveer

Reaction score
My dish has not been realigned till now. In my neighborhood, everybody's dish is aligned and I am the only one left.

Members connected with Airtel, please tell me when will my dish be aligned as I want to watch the new channels added in my base pack.
Also, I am unable to use any itv services included in my base pack.

sunveer said:
My dish has not been realigned till now. In my neighborhood, everybody's dish is aligned and I am the only one left.

Members connected with Airtel, please tell me when will my dish be aligned as I want to watch the new channels added in my base pack.

Call the CC and tell them that u need to add new channels which are on SES7 and they will then send a person to realign the dish.

arvindp said:
sunveer said:

Call the CC and tell them that u need to add new channels which are on SES7 and they will then send a person to realign the dish.

Will they then not charge me anything?

Will they charge me if I call the CC for a dish realignment?
Because earlier there were talks that they will charge if we ourselves call the CC and they will do it free if they themselves call us.

they will not charge for 1st year. if extend 1year they may be charge it., ;)

sunveer said:
Will they charge me if I call the CC for a dish realignment?
Because earlier there were talks that they will charge if we ourselves call the CC and they will do it free if they themselves call us.

As I told, call cc and tell them u want the new channels and they will send a technician and u will not be charged.
It will be done for free(it's for all not like only for 1st year and all) if the technician can realign the dish in the same position.but if there is any obstacle or anything and in than can the position of the dish will have to be moved and they will charge u for that.
So hope that there are no obstacle and re-alignment can be done in same position

View this :
http://www.dreamdth.com/Forum/Thread-Airtel-Digital-Tv-Ses7-Setup-Realigment-with-images

Any Problem Contact With me,
Sure u Realignment Your Dish With this thread ,

If You Are Below 12 Months Subscriber Create a request To cc , No any charges For this and u r Dish realign Free By airtel Technician.

Good news. my dish got aligned yesterday after I emailed them on Sunday.

^^^post the changes you got and what is service done by airtel in this section :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock