When will Sony Max 2, Pogo Tv, MGM and Raj News adds on Free Dish  :huh :'(

Thanks

Kuttu

tataabcde1234 said:
Dear Free Dish ,

When will Sony Max 2, Pogo Tv, MGM and Raj News adds on Free Dish  :huh :'(

Thanks

Kuttu
Bro firstly, these are paid channels and secondly ask these type of questions in general discussion.

Kuttu bro, as soon as Free Dish will be adding the very first 3D channel of India, these mentioned channels Sony Max 2, Pogo Tv and MGM will be automatically got added along with the Star Movies Select HD, Star World Premiere HD and Star Gold Select HD channels !!
By the way bro, whenever you get the update about the addition of the very first 3D channel of India on Free Dish, please update it here also, so that we all can enjoy all these channels together on Free Dish from that date !! :D:D:D

skm30 said:
Kuttu bro,
By the way bro, whenever you get the update about the addition of the very first 3D channel of India on Free Dish, please update it here also, so that we all can enjoy all these channels together on Free Dish from that date !! :D:D:D

Come on bro don't make fun at least. May be he's new to forums and hv less knowledge about DTH Services. [emoji19]

hike said:
Come on bro don't make fun at least. May be he's new to forums and hv less knowledge about DTH Services. [emoji19]
Hike bro, I am not making fun of anyone, In fact I am trying to make him realise the reality of Free Dish in a liter way, as he is expecting too much from the Free Dish, and more over he has already started a similar thread, Link Removed since 19th January 2016 !!
And bro, I think you should be aware of it that he is not new to this forum, he is a 'Dream Addict', he has already spent more than 38 hours being online on this forum, he is on this forum since 18th May 2012, he has already created 62 threads on this forum till the date like "Zee Anmol, Star Utsav and India Tv 24 x7 are not signal to 11570 / V / 28500", "Jaya TV HD will be added and moved to LCN No . 956 to 94 on Dish TV" etc.

Well said SKM30 bro. I don't know why mods not taking any action against him.

skm30 said:
Hike bro, 38 hours being online on this forum, he is on this forum since 18th May 2012 "[/url] etc.

Oh! Sorry I think he's heaving issue bcoz he's new to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock