Discussion When will Star shut down Star World Premiere HD and both SD & HD Star World?

• Thread starter TUP
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 5,044
Send feedback to @starindia on twitter, they will surely evaluate ur feedback and going forward may introduce these changes on UTV Action or air these movies on their Telugu channels. Unfortunately none of their senior people who r responsible for heading/managing these channels are currently active/present on twitter which would have helped in feedback reaching to the concerned team faster and effectively but nevertheless even their twitter team does forward feedback to relevant teams hence u should definitely explore this option :)
UTV is pretty good brand & even quite popular for regular TV Viewers in 2010's & me personally had an huge impact of watching that channel as i came to know about of variety of Hollywood content before internet was easily available so I'm like huge Hollywood fan coz of that channel.

Yes indeed! Idk why they are saving so Much literally every single title for Hotstar they won't get boost doing so instead it's destroying their channels & after all that Hotstar still lacks Dubbs version of many of it's own movies i don't understand one thing how a company is not able toh get it's own dubbing rights?
That is not true. Linear TV and streaming has different set of audience. Star has mindset of shutting everything for sports channels. Be it a youth orient channel like Channel V or a male centric GEC FX. This was long before both OTT platforms and Hotstar was popular. If Disney give them free hand. They will even turn Hungama and Nat Geo Wild into cricket centric channels.

That is not true. Linear TV and streaming has different set of audience. Star has mindset of shutting everything for sports channels. Be it a youth orient channel like Channel V or a male centric GEC FX. This was long before both OTT platforms and Hotstar was popular. If Disney give them free hand. They will even turn Hungama and Nat Geo Wild into cricket centric channels.
Hungama can't shut down due to it's High viewership with shinchan

They done that with Hungama already... IPL broadcasts on Hungama every sunday but I can't recall FX channel... It was available in India long ago?

They done that with Hungama already... IPL broadcasts on Hungama every sunday but I can't recall FX channel... It was available in India long ago?
they do show but they wont convert Hungama channel directly into solely a cricket airing channel everyday from its main genre of airing animation content or kids channel

fx was available only in select cable or dth network some years back in India

Is it conform, Star shut down Star World Premiere HD and both SD & HD Star World?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock