Discussion When you are having a bad day what shows and movies cheers you up?

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
There was a time I didn't feel like living the next day. Then I started watching Impractical Jokers. It genuinely cured my depression.

Even recently when I was having a bad day. I accidentally stumbled upon Lage Raho Munna Bhai. It was airing on Max. I laugh liked I hadn't in months. Circuits witt to professor about sharing knowledge about thugs were amazing. 😂 Also after growing up I get that Anupama Chopra joke.

So, let's discuss about shows and movies that help gets rid of bad moods?

I just watch some special episode of One Piece or One Punch Man Season 1. Otherwise i listen to OST of various Animes, KDrama etc. They are good. Sometimes i watch videos on FB. Just to pass time when i am down. 😃

When I have a bad day OR my mood is off then I just think about any nice moment OR I make some funny incidents in my mind which has never happened & will never happen, just to make me feel good.
After this I watch Tom & Jerry, Mr. Bean, Shinchan OR stand up comedy videos & that's all, everything is back to normal.

Anime or K-DRAMA from Animax and ONE helps me to recover, if I had bad day in office or at home.
2UWf8KF.jpg

PQAh9TI.jpg

I watch old live action movies & kids movies - to relive nostalgia , Disney animated films. Shinchan & Kochikame on Hungama tv , Sket dance, fairy tail , My hero academia & FMA used to watch on Animax has inspirational moments . Bakugan, pokemon, naruto episode clips on youtube.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock