Where can i find this?

• Thread starter jakab
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 2,302

jakab

Reaction score
Yesterday night very heavy thunderstorm hit my dish what does it called? And where i can found this? Cost??
50cf67f2c4686b3cedb489bac365d650.jpg

jakab said:
Yesterday night very heavy thunderstorm hit my dish what does it called? And where i can found this? Cost??

I think it is LNB and it costs nearly 150 -170 Rs in Airtel + 150 Rs for technician visit

Bt i can fix this dish is working fine signal is coming bt some channels not coming

yeah Bapun Raz bro is right. it is easily available at your local market. just try....

Try solid they may be have LNB Bracket/LNB Holder.@ price of Rs.99 ... :shy

bro if u buy from local shop take the lnb holder with you because then only they give you same type bracket.

this lnb bracket is difficult to find because its pipe is round.

& if you register complaint on customer care, clearly say them to lnb bracket is broken so bring it with them.

jay vithlani said:
bro if u buy from local shop take the lnb holder with you because then only they give you same type bracket.

this lnb bracket is difficult to find because its pipe is round.

& if you register complaint on customer care, clearly say them to lnb bracket is broken so bring it with them.

yep 1st time i am saw this type of round bracket :shy ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock