Seeking Help Where can I sell old used DTH?

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
I want to sell or exchange my 1 month old Tata Sky connection. I am seeking for a set top box with recording capability. And upgrading in Tata Sky is very costly. So I am opting for a new Airtel's HD connection.

I am seeing first person who is removing Tata Sky in just 1 month from installation :skd:its quite short time to take any decision IMO.
Anyways after switching please compare services of both operators.

You can't. Just use it. Changing your decision within 1 month is not good. You can watch old shows on OTT app. Don't need to record.

Are you looking for a PVR? Coz non pvr/DVR boxes can only record 1 show at a time without you switching to other channels.

I knew from day 1 that he had so many issues
I want to sell or exchange my 1 month old Tata Sky connection. I am seeking for a set top box with recording capability. And upgrading in Tata Sky is very costly. So I am opting for a new Airtel's HD connection.

So ur money is wasted... U should have thought first before installing. U cannot exchange or sell it back to TS.

Bro you can contact local dealer or any DTH shop. He can use tata sky dish for airtel installation. You can also ask him about stb.

I knew from day 1 that he had so many issues

So ur money is wasted... U should have thought first before installing. U cannot exchange or sell it back to TS.
I agree. Should have gotten 1 Airtel and the other Tata Sky. I was overwhelmed by positive reviews of Tata Sky.

I agree. Should have gotten 1 Airtel and the other Tata Sky. I was overwhelmed by positive reviews of Tata Sky.
Tata sky has the advantage of Super Lnb. Airtel doesn't provide that yet.. and Tata sky uses latest gsat 31 and gsat 10 satellite made by ISRO.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock