Where is Star English Special Pack HD in D2H?

• Thread starter KGF
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 1,694

KGF

Reaction score
I can't see this pack in D2H - Star English Special Pack HD of Rs. 25.
But D2H carries all the channels available in this pack - Star Movies HD, Star Movies Select HD, Star World HD, Star World Premiere HD, Fox Life HD.
Is it only me or can anyone else see it in bouquet?

Last edited:
I can't see this pack in D2H - Star English Special Pack HD
But D2H carries all the channels available in this pack - Star Movies HD, Star Movies Select HD, Star World HD, Star World Premiere HD, Fox Life HD.
Is it only me or can anyone else see it in bouquet?
D2H is not providing all bouquets of brodcosters. They says that the pack is not available on plotform.

D2H is not providing all bouquets of brodcosters. They says that the pack is not available on plotform.
That's stupid. They have all the channels of this pack anyway. And they could have replaced one of the 1000 packs of Star with this one English pack instead if they really wanted to limit the number of packs on the platform.

That's stupid. They have all the channels of this pack anyway. And they could have replaced one of the 1000 packs of Star with this one English pack instead if they really wanted to limit the number of packs on the platform.
Don't expect anything from Essel Group. I had Siti Cable. All expensive bouquets available despite having all channels on Ala Carte.

Don't expect anything from Essel Group. I had Siti Cable. All expensive bouquets available despite having all channels on Ala Carte.
Which TV connection you have right now? Tata Sky? But you wanted to sell it after using it one month.. 🙄

Which TV connection you have right now? Tata Sky? But you wanted to sell it after using it one month.. 🙄
Yes, I am using Tata Sky. I don't find it deal breaker anymore. All I needed was Sony Liv Premium and Tata Sky Music+. Also multi audio is also back on Sony Pix HD.

PS I am changing my Hathaway connection to Tata Sky too when my plan expires.

i contacted d2h several times for this pack. Then i wrote to National Compliants forum. after one month d2h reply arrived as company remarks. This pack currently not available in our platform. then i wrote to trai, this packs was mentioned in Trai website as Mini English HD Pack in Star broadcaster pack section. but no reply arrived. then i wrote to ministry of information and Broadcasting. one officer assigned for my complaint..after one month officer replied, ur complaint is a usual one. at last wrote to star email. They replied call ur dth provider. common man have no solution.....

i contacted d2h several times for this pack. Then i wrote to National Compliants forum. after one month d2h reply arrived as company remarks. This pack currently not available in our platform. then i wrote to trai, this packs was mentioned in Trai website as Mini English HD Pack in Star broadcaster pack section. but no reply arrived. then i wrote to ministry of information and Broadcasting. one officer assigned for my complaint..after one month officer replied, ur complaint is a usual one. at last wrote to star email. They replied call ur dth provider. common man have no solution.....
Ugh that is insane. Its like they actually don't want more subscribers. Trai should enforce a maximum number of packs rule along with the 85% bouquet cap.

OMG !! I think its high time to throw away d2h

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock