• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 94
  • Views: Views 17,577
Status
Not open for further replies.

dino29

Reaction score
it as hyped a lot by some zee network fans that zee will launch zee tv hd, zee cinema hd, zee cafe hd and see studio hd on 15th august. so where r the channels, i always knew that it was nothing but false rumours send by zee network, they r also in many ways pro in playing with customers feelings and to chest people , they must have learnes this from sister dish tv
where r the dish tv and zee lovers eho were shouting at top of the roof about how cool things zee group is planning on independence day. i know very well the fraud and lies of zee group and they have stoood by their image in my eyes

RE: where r the zee hd channels

hehe dish tv loves...:rofl anyways don't target them and who told you that dish tv is going to add new zee tv hd, zee cinema hd, zee cafe hd and see studio hd on 15th august?...any confirm sorec for it?

http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/zee-shows-off-its-desire-to-succeed/439694/

The network will also follow Star in launching a high definition feed of four key channels - Zee TV, Zee Cinema, Zee Studio and Ten Sports – from August 15.

well karthik these were just false rumours spread by zee bcoz they felt insecure with star launching world class hd channels. shame on zee network for dropping to such limits

Today is 14th august..... please wait till 15th august..... I dont know why people after Dish tV a lot??/ Envy :D

With tata sky running out of transponder space .. people laughing at zee ..... :rofl

^^^yes right one...tata sky is going to crash coz of low tp....:angry:

no envy dear biswajit, reality is that both dish tv and zee network r pro at false commitments. also the thing i dislike about zee is that they want to make max money and spend least and in result we have third class quality channels like zee studio ,zeecafe,etc(whose audio quality they have ruined after acquiring it just to make zing look good).
if u understand cheap tactics and bad mindgames, thsts what zee and dish tv does

and yes today is 14th, but why wait till 15th, where r thr promos of tha channel if they r indeed launching.

cant u have patience Mr namo narayan?? Always looking at the negative side... anyways we are optimist of Zee.. Thanks..... And no issues...

and yes today is 14th, but why wait till 15th, where r thr promos of tha channel if they r indeed launching.

may be they are planning for a surprize channels:lol so no ad's or promo's :huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock