Seeking Help Where to get new tata sky hd

Gowmara

Reaction score
I am using Airtel for 5 yrs. planning to move to TS. Where can I buy HD stb at low cost. In TS website price is shown as 2000. But in website like amazon, ebay price is shown as 1400 . I heard price reduction is due to old box , also it doesn’t include activation charge. Bit confused

I am using Airtel for 5 yrs. planning to move to TS. Where can I buy HD stb at low cost. In TS website price is shown as 2000. But in website like amazon, ebay price is shown as 1400 . I heard price reduction is due to old box , also it doesn’t include activation charge. Bit confused

Possible contact your. Local dealer.he give you so some offer.

No not at all when you book via eBay or any other website just order on them and when technician contact you just ask for your required box model. Like I have many times done that for DishTV, Tata Sky, ADTV.

Last edited:
No not at all when you book via eBay or any other website just order on them and when technician contact you just ask for your required box model. Like I have many times done that for DishTV, Tata Sky, ADTV.
This seems to be true. But sometimes they send box via courier also.

check with local technician first..
am also planning to shift to TS from ADTV in 2 weeks.

local guy told me Kayika Sadhya Pack + All HD Channels for 1 Year at 5600
with ADTV dish it can be around 5000

This seems to be true. But sometimes they send box via courier also.
I didn't Seen this now a day... #OldFashion
But, if this happens now a days it should be stopped by companies.

Oops, sorry for the delay in reply
just tell me the package name u want and where u want to install it, and you are done.
also u get a 300rs discount.
it's not a joke, I'm serious, anyone can contact me anywhere from India and get your tatasky HD installed within max to max 4hrs,

Last edited by a moderator:
I didon't knew it's not allowed to share contact but still I can provide you the India's best dth on your home Tatasky :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock