Whether anyone has the info about addition of Sun HD?

Gowtham Surya

Reaction score
First of all,Sorry guys if this type of threads are not allowed in this forum..I am following dreamdth for the past 2 weeks,and you guys have lot of information..

So,I am asking this question..

Do u guys have any info about the addition of Sun HD channels? I am waiting for a long time for the addition
Of these channels . So please share the info that u have guys...

Thanks in advance..

Re: RE: Whether anyone has the info about addition of Sun HD?

Waiting for it everybody telling soon they will add some are telling Tamil new year anybody knows the exact date plse tell

I am also waiting for it..many of the members said that before tamil year they will add..with that hope,i am waiting for it....

All Tamil customers r waiting for this most awaited channel in Airtel

I don't think Airtel is in a mood to add any HD channels as of now :no
We can expect more SD channels :tup

I think they would add National HD channels first (LIFE OK HD, HBO PREMIUM HD CHANNELS) and then regional HD channels (SUN HD, GEMINI HD, etc)

Having said that i am waiting for HD channels too.. specially HBO HITS HD AND HBO DEFINED HD & GEMINI HD ;)

As of now airtel plan to add suvarna plus,surya music,sun life,raj digital plus,raj musix,raj news,captain tv,music india in its platform....but about hd channels dealer itself dont know about hd additions

Gowtham Surya said:
First of all,Sorry guys if this type of threads are not allowed in this forum..I am following dreamdth for the past 2 weeks,and you guys have lot of information..

So,I am asking this question..

Do u guys have any info about the addition of Sun HD channels? I am waiting for a long time for the addition
Of these channels . So please share the info that u have guys...

Thanks in advance..

DreamDTH is a place where we can get the Channel addition news first on net. Only speculation news have been published by many members in this forum. There is no strong news at present for the addition of SUN Group HD Channel addition. If there is any thing in future, then our members will share it immediately. Wait and see....

I think they will not add these HD channels in tamil New Year as they have only 1 TP Left and still 1 year Left for SES 9.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock