Discussion Which 90s or 2000s Show Deserve a comeback

anikamathur02

Reaction score
Which 90s Or 2000s Show Deserves a comeback I say in my opinion is Hip Hip Hurray from 90s and Jassi Jaisi Koi nahi from 2000s

I kind of missed the ending of Kyu Ki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. I dunno how it ended. I was thinking about binging it again on Hotstar. It would be nice if we get 8 more years of that.
My grandmother love that show and she always watch it but it can't get reboot cause smriti irani is busy with politics career

For me there are many shows but some of them which I deserve a comeback are

Sarabhai vs Sarabhai Although the series was not a huge hit when released it gained huge popularity on its reruns. Although the 2nd Season became a Web Series, I want the third season to come back on Star Bharat/Star Plus. Although Star have great drama shows , in comedy front they are quite weak currently. SvS along with Khichdi should make a comeback on Star Bharat/Star Plus.

Shubh Mangal Savdhaan is another show I want to comeback Although that's quite hypothetical since Amit Mistry is no more, and Dilip Joshi ans Sumeet Raghavan are busy in TMKOC and Wagle Ki Duniya. (Both of them also want to work together for a long time now and they said this when they came together on Sorabh Pant's livestream) should be aired on Sab TV through rights renewal from Sahara.

Then there's Dekh Bhai Dekh which again should be renewed by Sab TV for a new season. Although mostly I've stated sitcoms I also want C. I. D and Aahat to return with new seasons and CID episodes to be written by the Raghavan Brothers (Sriram and Shridhar Raghavan wrote the episodes of CID in earlier times)

I miss comic series of 90's like Chamatkar, Kabhi idhar kabhi udhar, Laughter challenge team of first season (Host Shekhar Suman only). Then Sony classic series like CID, Aahat , Sannata sld be brought back,
Byomkesh Bakshi also deserves a comeback.

Son pari , shararat, krishna arjun , saara aakash like weekly half /one hour shows were much much better than daily soaps
At those time Star Plus was telecasting half hour weekly shows at 8pm slot n one hour shows at 9pm slots ... different type content for all .. n different shows at weekend also
Personally I feel that GECs should telecast serials for Mon to Thu only.. this will stop some nonsense dramas in serials which they do for stretching episodes 🤔 from friday weekly serials but Indian audience are now habbited to watch dramas all the week ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock