Which are the most underrated and overrated Hindi serials/shows according to you??

In terms of content, which Network offers the best hindi serials/shows ??

• Total voters

rahul_apk

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys here we can discuss about some of the most underrated and most overrated Hindi serials (in terms of trp that particular show/serial gets)
For me The most overrated serials are the bhagya series on zee TV along with the sequels of naagin (after 1st one)
Underrated - Mere dad ki dulhan
Ek duje ke vaste 2 (though it gets low trps on tv but gets massive response in online)

Last edited:
Saraswatichandra, Everest, Tamanna, P.O.W. - Bandi Yuddh Ke, Dil Sambhal Ja Jara, Yuddh, Beyhadh and Beyhadh 2 are most underated shows.
Overrated means shows which are more TRP than they deserve are...

Kumkum Bhagya
Kundali Bhagya
Naagin

I'm not considering YRKKH and TMKOC because, these shows are literally choosing topics which exists in our society.
Yeah yeah I also know that they dramatized much but, as the name suggests they are 'drama'.

Last edited:
Can't say anything about underrated since I don't watch many Hindi shows. I will say Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashma is the most overrated tv show on Indian TV.

I find Office Office underrated.
Office Office Is Not Underrated it's more popular in early 2000's this show made sanjay mishra and Pankaj Kapoor famous

Most Overated is TMKOC then comes bhagyas nd rishta
Underrated- pow bandi yuddha ke nd dil sambhal ja zara both are gone off air but both the shows were excellent in terms of making to script everything was perfect both were adaption of popular foreign shows but they adapted both shows very nicely

Let's see the new 2 new shows that will begin from 31st August
1)India wali maa (sony tv)
2)Tera Yaar hoon main (Sony sab)
Will be underrated or overrated?
One is father related show and one is mother related show with thier son.

Last edited:
Let's see the new 2 new shows that will begin from 31st August
1)India wali maa (sony tv)
2)Tera Yaar hoon main (Sony sab)
Will be underrated or overrated?
One is father related show and one is mother related show with thier son.
Indiawali ma's Lead Actress Is Too Young She's Maybe 24 - 25 And how she played the role of mom

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock