Which are the most underrated and overrated Hindi serials/shows according to you??

In terms of content, which Network offers the best hindi serials/shows ??

• Total voters
FIR is ridiculous though. It's tolerable only because it's a comedy show. Plot, logic etc. nothing adds up.
The ridiculousness makes it more funny with those takiya kalams and weirdass situations. I generally saw it as a parody sitcom and in that it's hella good. Also Gopi Bhalla was the soul of the show

Last edited:
All Hindi serials are overrated with no good story lines, regional language serials are far good than hindi ones thats why non hindi people watch more of their language content.

Bhakarwadi also underrated. It deserved a lot more than what it got.
But the new show Tera yaar hoon main is also actually good and till now it has got good response on tv. And currently it is the second most watched show on sony sab after tmkoc(as per the trp reports from last 2 weeks)

Last edited:
Bhakarwadi also underrated. It deserved a lot more than what it got.
But the new show Tera yaar hoon main is also actually good and till now it has got good response on tv. And currently it is the second most watched show on sony sab after tmkoc(as per the trp reports from last 2 weeks)
I hated Tera yaar hoon main cause it's a rip off to Rick and morty

Saraswatichandra, Everest, Tamanna, P.O.W. - Bandi Yuddh Ke, Dil Sambhal Ja Jara, Yuddh, Beyhadh and Beyhadh 2 are most underated shows.
I don't think that Beyhadh 1 was underrated, it was fairly a very successful and popular Running show. But yes u can say that Beyhadh 2 was underrated

Underrated: Stories by Rabindranath Tagore on Epic Channel. I think it comes on Ishara TV now.

Overrated: Any crime shows like Crime Patrol, Savdhan India or any other similar overdramatic crime show.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock