DDF Exclusive Which Broadcaster Bouquets have you subscribed or going to subscribe

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 68
  • Views: Views 6,081

Which Broadcaster Bouquets have you subscribed or going to subscribe

• Eenadu Television Pvt Limited

• Disney Broadcasting (India) Limited

• Bennett, Coleman & Company Limited (Times Network)

• Turner International Pvt Ltd.

• New Delhi Television Limited (NDTV)

• TV Today Network Ltd.

• SUN TV Network Limited

• Discovery Communications India

• TV 18 Broadcast Ltd.

• Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited

• Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited

• STAR India India Private Limited

Results are only viewable after voting.
My Bouquet choices -
Discovery Infotainment HD
Disney Universal
Disney HD
Turner Bouquet HD
Sony Happy India Sports English HD

I mean is it not extremely unfair from broadcaster's side. Do we separately have to then subscribe to SD Packs too?
Yeah bro, it is unfair. In-fact, many channels shows different content on SD and different content on HD. It'll be too expensive if we subscribe to both HD and SD. :(

Yeah bro, it is unfair. In-fact, many channels shows different content on SD and different content on HD. It'll be too expensive if we subscribe to both HD and SD. :(
Exactly bro! I even enquired about this with clueless uneducated Tata Sky CC today evening and they told me that you'll get SD channels of those HD channels you've subscribed to. What a shame it is to loot people this way! I am now very eagerly waiting for Jio GigaFiber to get launched in my area. Jio TV seems the only way to get out of this sh#t now.

Exactly bro! I even enquired about this with clueless uneducated Tata Sky CC today evening and they told me that you'll get SD channels of those HD channels you've subscribed to. What a shame it is to loot people this way! I am now very eagerly waiting for Jio GigaFiber to get launched in my area. Jio TV seems the only way to get out of this sh#t now.
You're only partially right. Jio giga fiber is cheap for a reason and people will come to know about it very soon. I do agree that SD feed may sometimes be necessary, especially during sports events for me.

HD Bouquet 1 – BASIC INFOTAINMENT HIGH DEFINITION PACK - Rs 10
Disney Universal Bouquet -Rs 10
Turner Kids Pack- Rs 4.25
I was also going to subscribe to Hindi Value HD pack but it has too many regional news 18 channels which were useless to me , also many HD channels which this pack has are not available on d2h.

I think DD news is entered in English news genre and Republic TV is FTA, hard time for Times Now staying as pay channel.Any way even if they lost or not they will continue displaying 'No.1 news channel' at every Thursdays😂

Times has 2 plus points
1 they have bundled it with movie channels
2 they have kept price attractive .

It's really hard for NDTV , already zee business and CNBC awaaz are leaders in business news category , aaj tak , abp in Hindi news . so very few people might opt for them

Sony Happy India Sports Eng HD - 59
Turner Bouquet 3 HD - 14.75
Discovery Info Sports HD - 10.60

And TS Pack - Malayalam Basic HD - 166

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock