Which channel is manchester united match going to be related?

Reaction score
I have seen Sony six n Sony espn schedule and can't find it. Can anyone write to them or confirm which channel it will be on?

Match on AXN SD & AXN HD. Coverage starts at 9:00 PM tmrw. match starts at 10:00 pm ist

SPN is not properly advertising about the matches on AXN and AXN HD,many people are unaware about telecast on AXN
They should keep advt regarding these matches between the overs and they shouldn't show IPL matches when there are important football matches on ESPN and ESPN HD:s:s:s

kumarvishwas said:
SPN is not properly advertising about the matches on AXN and AXN HD,many people are unaware about telecast on AXN
They should keep advt regarding these matches between the overs and they shouldn't show IPL matches when there are important football matches on ESPN and ESPN HD:s:s:s

+100:s

Basil Ak said:
Match on AXN SD & AXN HD. Coverage starts at 9:00 PM tmrw. match starts at 10:00 pm ist

Thanks for the Update Basil Bro:)

kumarvishwas said:

Yes. :wall

I checked Sony ESPN fb page so i got to knew that it would be telecasted on AXN . If not during IPL matches they can make announcement during Extra innings :k

The good news is coverge starts at 9:00 pm one hour ahead of kick off so we might get to see the pre-show :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock