Which channel will telecast upcoming F1 & motogp 2023 in India?

• Thread starter vasanth
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 7,192

vasanth

Reaction score
Which channel will telecast upcoming f1 & motogp in india. Both tv & digital

Which channel will telecast upcoming f1 & motogp in india. Both tv & digital
Star bought rights for 7 years in 2014 and it ended a year early in 2021. Then they extended or renewed the contract until the end of the 2022 season.

In 2022, F1 completed deals in multiple countries like US and UK for the upcoming seasons.

But nothing so far on Indian rights. Star/Hotstar was criticized for subpar F1 streaming.

So it will be nice if someone else grabs the rights and provides a fresh experience to the F1 community.

Star bought rights for 7 years in 2014 and it ended a year early in 2021. Then they extended or renewed the contract until the end of the 2022 season.

In 2022, F1 completed deals in multiple countries like US and UK for the upcoming seasons.

But nothing so far on Indian rights. Star/Hotstar was criticized for subpar F1 streaming.

So it will be nice if someone else grabs the rights and provides a fresh experience to the F1 community.
Jagadeesh bro So star & disney hotstar havent renewd the rights, so that is the reason icant renew my hotstar. In ur point of view who can get the rights?

Jagadeesh bro So star & disney hotstar havent renewd the rights, so that is the reason icant renew my hotstar. In ur point of view who can get the rights?
I am not sure. They have not announced the rights holders yet. Looking at the variety, Viacom18/Sports18 might try to get F1 rights. But again just a guess.

In the past seasons, Hostar's PQ of F1 was very bad. Highlights were also not available after a week. No pre-show and post-show also. So it is better if someone else grabs the rights this time. Let's wait and see.

I am not sure. They have not announced the rights holders yet. Looking at the variety, Viacom18/Sports18 might try to get F1 rights. But again just a guess.

In the past seasons, Hostar's PQ of F1 was very bad. Highlights were also not available after a week. No pre-show and post-show also. So it is better if someone else grabs the rights this time. Let's wait and see.
thanks bro i totally agree with u hotstar pq is very scrap atleast sony will get the rights bcos they have lot of channels with the back to avoid clash with other live events.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock