Which channels do you want Sun Direct to add?

1 was emailed to Kappa and Darshana tv to enter in to Sundirect.but they said that they were contacted sun direct but still not allowed

I am almost happy with all channels they offer in telugu but I want them to add zee cinemalu at least in Telugu dpo 2 pack of possible in dpo 1 pack with zee telugu . But as the topic is addition for so I want media one

I am almost happy with all channels they offer in telugu but I want them to add zee cinemalu at least in Telugu dpo 2 pack of possible in dpo 1 pack with zee telugu . But as the topic is addition for so I want media one
Media One is already available on Sun Direct. So is Zee Cinemalu. This thread is about new channel additions.

Media One is already available on Sun Direct. So is Zee Cinemalu. This thread is about new channel additions.
Sorry it's studio one . Ya addition is the prime topic but apart from addition I want that to happen

Polimer news is number 1 tamil news channel, they will never add as they want sundirect customers not to watch it. if they add it the subscriber base for the sunddirect will increase like anything.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock