Discussion Which channels do you want Tata Play to add?

Let Tatasky add tamil channels

Puthuyugam
Sai tv
7s music
Velicham

Telugu channels like

Studio plus

Kannada channels

Btv news
Siri kannada
Dangal kannada

Last edited:
I want Tata sky to add Tamil and Telugu feeds in cartoon network hd+
And add chithiram channel

Tata Play subscribers please send ur feedback to zee/zee hindi movies cluster head for addition of And Xplor HD. Also keep requesting Tata Play for the same. This is an extremely good channel airing lot of nice bollywood films which aren't usually aired on other zee network hindi movie channels

Tata Play subscribers please send ur feedback to zee/zee hindi movies cluster head for addition of And Xplor HD. Also keep requesting Tata Play for the same. This is an extremely good channel airing lot of nice bollywood films which aren't usually aired on other zee network hindi movie channels
Once the new Sat will be in use, all the pending channels should be added hopefully.

I guess for now there is no need for TP users to write to broadcasters as its just a matter of time.

Last edited:
Once the new Sat will be in use, all the pending channels should be added hopefully.

I guess for now there is no need for TP users to write to broadcasters as its just a matter of time.

I do understand ur viewpoint bro but Tata Play can atleast add very important channels right now as there is not that much shortage of bandwidth on their current transponders.

Also even when they had ample bandwidth they did not add And Xplor HD. Writing to broadcaster and their channel head helps expedite the process and makes the operator to reconsider adding the channel which would have been kept in pending status

I do understand ur viewpoint bro but Tata Play can atleast add very important channels right now as there is not that much shortage of bandwidth on their current transponders.

Also even when they had ample bandwidth they did not add And Xplor HD. Writing to broadcaster and their channel head helps expedite the process and makes the operator to reconsider adding the channel which would have been kept in pending status
I know &Xplor HD is an great channel, but majority of Tata Play users dont demand this channel as of now. Tata Play will surely add this channel after some time.

If the users want they will write, and if there is demand they will add it. Like they added FoodXP and no other DTH has it as of now except TP.

We also have TravelXP 4K IPTV channel that is also exclusive.

There are so many HD channels missing from other DTH operators too like MTV HD, MTV Beats HD, Travel XP HD, etc, ect

If the users want they will write, and if there is demand they will add it. Like they added FoodXP and no other DTH has it as of now except TP.

We also have TravelXP 4K IPTV channel that is also exclusive.

There are so many HD channels missing from other DTH operators too like MTV HD, MTV Beats HD, Travel XP HD, etc, ect

Food XP is not added based on customer demand but as Tata Play has added Travel XP HD based on customer demand hence Celebrities Management Private Limited have made available their other channels namely FoodXP , TravelXP SD on Tata Play platform by paying carriage fee. As i have observed They follow same strategy across platforms, if Travel XP HD is dropped then soon other channels will get removed from that platform except the one for which a carriage fee agreement is still continued thru negotiations or based on operators request to retain that channel

I a certain And Xplor has lot more demand that FoodXP so either zee should convince Tata Play to add the channel or Tata Play should themselves take a decision to add it.

Other operators too have many SD ad HD channels which Tata Play does not provide on its platform but we r not discussing the same here :)

Email id to send request to zee hindi movie head

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock