Discussion Which channels do you watch currently?

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
It's 2021 most of us including myself still watches DTH/Cable for OTT. Look at they key word "watches" here over prefers. I don't feel like some broadcasters are trying enough to grip their losing audience. While some has founded exclusive content, unique and innovative ways to retain their loyal audience they had since their existence.

Which channels are you still watching on your TV?

Because of high cost of HD English entertainment, movie channels, I have now dropped them, it was not worth it when you can access them on OTT in HD without ads. Still watching on TV Nat Geo, History TV18, sometimes Discovery and news channels.

Comedy central HD , colors infinity HD , Disney international HD, Sony pix HD , colors Kannada , zee Kannada , colors super , star plus and Nick HD+

I m Not fond of watching TV much ..watch Sport channel for Live cricket n
On daily basis There is only One channel which i watch nd that's SAB tv ..other than that I watch SONY for KBC sometimes.. N Some Gujarati news channels.

I watch Vh1 HD for music, awards and reality shows. Comedy Central HD for all the sitcoms for timepass and to watch something during dinner. Sab TV to watch random old episodes of Taraak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma. Sony Pal to watch FIR re-runs during weekends. Tata Sky Curiosity Stream and DW for documentaries. BBC World News, France 24, NDTV 24x7, India Today, Pratidin Time and News18 Assam & Northeast for news. Also Sony Ten 1 HD for old WWE pay per views, podcast, documentaries and countdown related shows. Earlier use to subscribe to Colors Infinity. But the only show Shark Tank I watch comes earlier on Voot than on tv. Also left watching Disney International HD as it airs too much repeats of same episodes of Hannah Montana. So, I watch the shows on Hotstar. Something watching old episode in Hindi is also fun.

Sony TV ( Indian Idol, TKSS), Sony Sab (TMKOC), Colors Marathi (Sundara Manamadhe Bharali, Raja Ranichi Ga Jodi), Star Pravah (Aai Kuthe Kay karte), Sun TV, Jaya TV (some afternoon movies), Adithya TV, Sirippoli (comedy scenes) And somedays Movie channels

How are they better, than Prag News, News Live and DY 365? :huh: Can you explain?
I must say except News Live all are unbiased. But I prefer Pratidin Time as like the veteran journalist who has realistic views. I personally don't like News18 Assam & North East as an national channel I expect more national and international news like TV9 Bharatvarsh does in other market. Coming to your point why I didn't write about others. Just tune in on all news channels now. Except News18 Assam & Northeast and Pratidin Time all are airing cultural programs which is common during any occassion. Less news more singing and dancing. It's too much to tolerate nowadays. 🙄

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock