Discussion Which DTH has best favorite channels placement system

• Thread starter igloo
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 8,095
In my new airtel HD box pressing fav button not taking to favourites. Can anyone guide me?

Tatsky is not recommended for old people. Only d2h has good choice when its come to fav selection. Sun direct is better than TS. Airtel i didnt use so far.

Really D2h good choice very good sd and hd picture quality and easy to operate highest Hindi movie channels
Here in this thread we are discussing about favourite channel feature on every DTH. What is the need of bringing picture quality?

I can see already best favourite channel feature has won by d2h here. If you would have said about that then it was fine. But talking offtopic and more importantly because you are a d2h lover in every thread can lead you into warn/ban.

@Charankodi007 being a long time member you should distinguish between fair comparison and intentional promotion before liking any posts.

Here in this thread we are discussing about favourite channel feature on every DTH. What is the need of bringing picture quality?

I can see already best favourite channel feature has won by d2h here. If you would have said about that then it was fine. But talking offtopic and more importantly because you are a d2h lover in every thread can lead you into warn/ban.

@Charankodi007 being a long time member you should distinguish between fair comparison and intentional promotion before liking any posts.
Bro this is really unfortunate. I probably shouldn't poke my nose into this since i am not much of a senior member or even considered valuable but i think it's time to call a spade a spade. Few members are not able to distinguish between being a fan and being totally stupid. For example d2h is a company that deserves absolutely no credits whatsoever for the state that they're in right now. I'm seeing some posts by senior members that d2h has the best stb quality which is laughable.

Also there's a sense of insecurity now with many members which has led to a mini brawl between TS users and the rest which isn't good. If one defends his/her dth brand with logic there's no issues with that but some are spewing venom and having some fun when TS users are suffering because they're not able to tolerate the good service TS provides. I only wish our members were more sensible like Siva bro who had a valid reason to switch to ADTV from TS and still backs TS when it needs to be. Other senior members have made posts that make me sad. The actual reason they don't switch is purely because they're either satisfied with mediocre service or don't want to spend on other DTH.

Again i am sorry for this but i had to post this.

I'm tagging @Anish Pai because he was forcefully pulled into d2h discussion thread when there was no need for it. It was really immature to see senior members do it.

Last edited:
@Bapun Raz Sir in this firm Some members not giving respect to d2h users sir we r just users not lovers always some members laughing about channels Addition In d2h
Yes d2h users time is bad but one day come that day all Channels Available in d2h also

I have personally used Airtel & Tata Sky.
In Tata Sky favourite channels are given channels no 900 to 949 that is a maximum of 50 favourite channels. However to add favourite channels one need to goto user settings then select channels. They would be placed in order of selection of channels.
Though channel addition is little cumbersome but once done its best for everyone else in house.

In Airtel channel addition is easy just press fav when channel info is on. And you can select max 100 favourite channels for 4 different users ie.max 400. But switching to favourite and back is not easy which make the feature itself useless. As new channel no is not assigned to favourite channel. One need to press fav when no channels info is on screen then left or right arrow then press ok.

I wish Airtel gives new channel no to fav making it easy like tata sky. Or atleast give an option that fav is on by default.
Tata Sky should increase no of fav channels from 50 to 100.
Read in this forum d2h got same way of channels fav placement as tata sky that is assignment of new channel no and max favourite channels are 80.

I remember using cable settop box in Nainital hotel. It was the best interface of favourite channels where by default favourite channels get on.
Yes.. I too agree that number of favourite channels should be increase to 100 and channels numbers should starts from 0 or 1.
Can they do it by updating the software?
If can, than it is more user friendly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here i just telling a story. When we used button nokia mobile. If the number/letters not in the keypad, many youths texted very fast. Compare to that, this one is easy. 9 and 0 buttons comes very nearly. +123456789. Nowadays the old people are very experienced than us. 😁😁😁

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock