Discussion Which DTH has best favorite channels placement system

• Thread starter igloo
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 8,096
Here i just telling a story. When we used button nokia mobile. If the number/letters not in the keypad, many youths texted very fast. Compare to that, this one is easy. 9 and 0 buttons comes very nearly. +123456789. Nowadays the old people are very experienced than us. 😁😁😁
Pressing 1 number is more convenient than 3 numbers?

4U974J3.gif

In my ADTV STB I can select only 15 Channels maximum for a single user. It means maximum 60 Channels for four different user.
But switching from one user favourite list to another is so lengthy process.
So I can watch only 15 favourite Channels 😏😏
Yes in airtel dth only 15 fav channel is available for one user, is there any way to increase the number for a single user?

How to turn on Favourite mood on permanently?
Because when I switched off my stb and again started favourite mood goes off automatically. Plz help.
You can't permanently turn the favourite mode on. After turning on the set top box, you have enable it. You can use Fav button in your remote to easily enable. Make sure to click the Fav button after EPG banner disappear. Otherwise the button acts as setting/ removing the channel as/from favourite.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock