Discussion Which dth HD Settop box is good

Ajinkyaraje

Reaction score
Which HD settop box is good for picture N Sound quality because I have tatasky HD settop box but there is very bad picture quality of SD Channle

We have both Airtel and TS, not able to find any significant difference between PQ of both, but Airtel's Audio is excellent for me, so we continued recharging only Airtel.

If you're concerned about a specific TS stb, then you must post which model stb u have, maybe members could help you more.

Is picture quality and Audio quality about the Settop box ? isn't about the transmission quality? I am using sundirect. I see better quality video and audio in some SD channels and worser in other. Settop box is just decoding the signal. Only bandwidth used and decoding algorithm matters. I think HEVC decoding with good bandwidth allocated and better quality to start with is the best.

Last edited:
Yes, Dish TV latest set top boxes give very bright PQ as compared to other DTH,any body watching Dish Tv will see a compromise in picture quality if he sifts to other DTH

Yes,Dish TV providing Good PQ on SD channels but I think Dish TV needs some more improvement in HD AQ quality because they are not providing DD on many HD channels.

Dish TV always good option for North SD users.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock