Seeking Help Which DTH is best for SD ?

Mahesh_

Reaction score
Hi guys, can you please help me to choose best SD DTH connection on both price wise & PQ wise.

My personal experience
In SD : d2h>TS>dishtv>Airtel
In HD: Airtel>TS>d2h>dishtv

Not sure about sundirect.

So overall tatasky provides best SD and HD.
When I moved from tatasky to dishtv last year I had to increase contrast and brightness by almost 30 points still picture was bit dark(in computer terminology gamma bit low which you cannot adjust in TV).also in TS sound quality was theatre experience if audio is set DD plus whereas in dishtv it's normal stereo..no theatre feel

I will move to TS again after 1 week.

Go for tata sky sd boxes
Please purchase a HD antenna if possible by requesting the customer care,you will get hd like pucture on sd tv's.
That method is what we are doing.

Or If you have no option and have to go for a sd antenna,no problem
The picture quality will be a little bit poor,but it is tough to observe.

I don,t know about other dth companies.But,Tata sky is my personal choice to you.
Thank you

There are 7 Dths to choose from: My order service wise: 1. Tata Sky; 2. Sun Direct; 3. Dish TV; 4. Airtel Digital TV; 5. Videocon D2H; 6. DD Free Dish; 7. Independent TV.

Never go for TATA SKY its expensive better choose from a local cable operator if possible !!! else go for D2H for SD

Never go for TATA SKY its expensive better choose from a local cable operator if possible !!! else go for D2H for SD
How tatasky is expensive bro? New HD connection price is ₹1499 only. Is this you called costly? Which dth gives you new HD connection in this price? After trai rule channels and package prices are fix now and in this new rule tatasky has all major HD and Sd channels means all packs channels other then rest of dths. Bro don’t misguide anyone if you have biased against tatasky. We know you are viewing IPTV but don’t misguide anyone.

The only flaw is local cable operators doesn't charge service charges on visit and you can pay him later. Also the cable wires doesn't fear clouds. Or else DTH is better than cable.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock