Which dth is better?

Amogh Sawant

Reaction score
I am going to buy a new dth.I have shortlisted adtv hd tata sky hd.please experts tell me which one I should buy?

go for d2h, 22 hd ch. lowest price just Rs 323 app p/m

if u want good standard and excellent pic and audio quality then buy airtel hd, dth...but price is higher...if u want lot of hd channels with low price then buy d2h hd...but standard is not upto the mark with airtel and tatasky...

Amogh Sawant said:
I am going to buy a new dth.I have shortlisted adtv hd tata sky hd.please experts tell me which one I should buy?

Quality wise some compromise...but overall go for d2h. cost per month is low. If u want good interface of dvr, do not have issue with cost, care if slitely better hd ch quality after paying some cost, have no issues with lack of mtunes, travel xp hd, star cricket hd, espn hd. On sd channels logo on adtv is an issue as well, u can go for adtv tv.

On adtv what u get is little better sd and hd channel quality, very fast and so to say best gui. logically made dvr functions and universal remote.

My choice for u is d2h. U need to choose ur own based on the facts i stated.

dineshakshit1992 said:
if u want good standard and excellent pic and audio quality then buy airtel hd, dth...but price is higher...if u want lot of hd channels with low price then buy d2h hd...but standard is not upto the mark with airtel and tatasky...

Absolutely agree...today if tata sky brings all channels, i will switch back to tata sky, if adtv brings all channels i might still go back to adtv. If tata sky and adtv both bring i will go for tata sky. In tata sky everything is just perfect like a dream but what lacks is channels and little higher cost.

another proof is DDF poll...whose result said...
dish tv - 7.5%
tata sky - 14%
adtv - 16%
d2h - 57%
rdtv - 2.5%
sun direct - 2.5%
According to 2012 poll...so at the moment surely d2h is leading...

If you want good quality with fast software go for tatasky hd. :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock