which DTH is cheap and best in terms of a-la-carte

Satvijay

Reaction score
Hi,

I see most of the DTH is giving option to choose the required number of channels in a-la-carte and make your monthly pack with minimum of Rs165 PM. Can someone let me know which DTH gives more channels if i choose channels in a-la-carte, Currently i have D2h where the regional channels are cheaper whereas the infotainment channels are little expensive compared to tatasky, whereas the movie channels are cheaper in d2h alacarte. Im looking for mix of infotainment( discovery,ngc,history,dscience,tamil( regional),kids,news,english movies. I saw sun direct website , they have a la carte with lesser price but i dont see all channels there.Can someone compare this with all DTH?
kids: nick/CN/pogo
movies:star movies,pix,HBO,wb
news: ndtv,ibn,ht,cnbc18,profit

litto717 said:
Tatasky, you must be joking.. HD Access fee alone cost Rs125 and after that you subscribe for 2 more channels it will reach Rs180..

Its not for HD :K its for SD only in rs.180 you will get all Infotainment,English News channels :k

Tata sky is good option.:tup
but for Infotainment & English News only.:s
You should go for South Silver Pack of d2h + English Entertainment addon for Rs.62 pm.:tup
you will get ALL AVAILABLE English channels except FX & Fox Crime.:tup
Nick is added in base pack.:tup
& Pogo-Rs.17/-
& CN-Rs.12.:s

SarfaRaZ said:
Its not for HD :K its for SD only in rs.180 you will get all Infotainment,English News channels :k

but, in d2h silver pack alongwith Almost all regional channels & All south channels.:tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock