which dth provider will allow me to watch one channel while recording another channel

Yogesh2708

Reaction score
Hello friends I want to purchase new dth connection. I am in search of box with unlimited recording because box including hard disc it out of my budget. so I want to record with pen drive.
please tell me which service providers that will meet my following requirements.
1. I want hd set top box with unlimited recording
2. I want to record one channel while watching another channel
I am very thankful for your information.

Yogesh2708 bro,welcome to ddf :eek:hya:eek:hya:clap:clap

Bro currently dvr stb only have record one & watch another channels:k

Yogesh2708 said:
Hello friends I want to purchase new dth connection. I am in search of box with unlimited recording because box including hard disc it out of my budget. so I want to record with pen drive.
please tell me which service providers that will meet my following requirements.
1. I want hd set top box with unlimited recording
2. I want to record one channel while watching another channel
I am very thankful for your information.

i think u perches airtel's hdpvr because its price only 4990/- with 2 month free. and another company box more then 6500/-

In Tata Sky+ :hd All the above requirements would be fulfilled but you cannot connect external pen drive or hard disk

jay vithlani said:
i think u perches airtel's hdpvr because its price only 4990/- with 2 month free. and another company box more then 6500/-

Can we connect external HDD with this ? :huh
Thread starter clearly said that he needs this feature

Sarkar said:
Can we connect external HDD with this ? :huh
Thread starter clearly said that he needs this feature

bro,i think all dvr stb support only inbuilt harddisk only

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock