Which DTH Recommendations

everyone behave like only tata sky know how to make dth rest others are dont know how to run a dth.i advice tata sky members go and check the pq of dish tv hd it is not less then tata sky adtv.

sandeep j said:
everyone behave like only tata sky know how to make dth rest others are dont know how to run a dth.i advice tata sky members go and check the pq of dish tv hd it is not less then tata sky adtv.

Bro...its the fate of dishtv everywhere.. :s Dishtv is underrated everywhere.... :(

sandeep j said:
Tata Sky or ADTV isn't paying anyone to provide positive reviews for them here,Many users are using different DTH's,even @Abhi123 and @Vicky bro are using Dish TV but they are not happy with PQ compared to some other DTH's,so how will they recommend it
Even leave PQ,Dish TV doesn't even provide DD sound on all HD channels,which is very much important and doesn't have good EPG and UI as compared to it's competitors,so how can someone recommend it :k
But if someone needs Full entertainment at good/cheap price,then DishTV is best for them :)

bro I recommend you go for airtel digital TV. Because package structure & balance of adtv are better than tata sky. HD topup available on adtv no need to pay hd access fee.

sandeep j said:
Bro members also recommended ADTV which has less HD chs than Dish.

So go ahead and recommend him dish but also highlight some of the benefits of using it [emoji106]

My Neighbour using Dishtv HD, I see the PQ is great however am not sure with regards to AQ since he is not using home theatre.

With the comments, does it mean the AQ and PQ of TataSky and ADTV is far better than Dishtv ?

Channel quality wise adtv and ts is better than dish tv. If you want more regional HD channels, TS and ADTV is better.

What will be the monthly / yearly package for ADTV or TS which carries all channels on their platforms. Can you expert help with the package name ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock