Which DTH Service offers best user experience for USB Recording

raghu_bglr

Reaction score
Hello Everybody

Nowadays Star Vijay is not using YouTube as its online platform :wall and they have started their own service which is not very user friendly. :wall

So, I am looking for DTH Service which offer the best experience for recording shows via USB Storage medium.

I don't want to shell out so much money on integrated solution.
So, can you please suggest the DTH which offers the best experience for this use case ?

welcome to ddf bro :)
and if u looking dth service via USB recording. you buy dishtv+. their new connection price is less and also they don't charge any recording services.

Thanks for your quick reply.
Is the user experience good ?
Can i watch a channel and record different channel?
Would STB automatically switch channel for recording ?

Welcome to DDF :tup:):hello

I know you don't want a DTH with in-build Hard disk. But as I am using Tata Sky, I will answer the questions. It's upto you to decide which DTH you want:k

Is the user experience good ?
Oh yes it's wonderful. Probably the best in the whole DTH industry

Can i watch a channel and record different channel?
yes you can. In fact you can record 2 channels at a time and watch a earlier recorded program.

Would STB automatically switch channel for recording ?
Yes if you set it for recording, it would start recording without any distraction in your current watching. A "Series link" feature is also there with which you can record your favourite show without having to set the record reminder every time.

The only problem in Tata Sky is you will get a in-build hard dish. You can't attach a external pen drive or external hard dish

Not being able to attach external storage mediums not only the problem here.
The cost, which costs several times more than DTHs which do not come with Inbuilt Storage.

I think "if a in-build hard disk is not there and recording is through pen drive than you can't recond & watch at the same time" But I am not sure. Let some1 else answer it.

I think you are correct on this.
But i am ok with that limitation.
I want the recorded shows to be in good shape.

Then maybe you can go for Airtel or Videocon
I won't recommend dish TV because it's User interface(UI) is not that good.

What can be the approximate maximum recordable hours in standard definition for 16GB capacity?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock