Which DTH to choose?

• Thread starter asokan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 2,187

asokan

Reaction score
Hi friends I am in Tamil Nadu thiruvarur district in my house I have 32 inch Sony Bravia TV till now I don't use setup box my TV is still running on analog signal so I am planning to buy HD set top box, first I am ask to my cable operator they say we have only tactv SD and don't have HD box if you use HD box you pay more up to 450 rupees I am shocked is it true

So guys please suggest me a best HD box and my package is limit to 250 rupees I am planning to select both SD and HD in one set top box
in market there are so many HD set top box available but I don't know which is best please provide me best HD set top box with price of box and package details
Please guys I am confusing which one select either local cable or DTH please

But SD has less no of tamil channels compared to other dths...if u need sun, zee tamil and star vijay u can go for it...

Hi friends I am in Tamil Nadu thiruvarur district in my house I have 32 inch Sony Bravia TV till now I don't use setup box my TV is still running on analog signal so I am planning to buy HD set top box, first I am ask to my cable operator they say we have only tactv SD and don't have HD box if you use HD box you pay more up to 450 rupees I am shocked is it true

So guys please suggest me a best HD box and my package is limit to 250 rupees I am planning to select both SD and HD in one set top box
in market there are so many HD set top box available but I don't know which is best please provide me best HD set top box with price of box and package details
Please guys I am confusing which one select either local cable or DTH please
In arasu cable NCF fee is low compared to others. Only 120 rupees + 18% GST for 125 channels.(If u opted for DTH u should pay 173 rupees as NCF for 125 channels).Channel prices are same in both dth and cable.Ask if they can get you HD box for you if u really need to watch HD channels. If u are happy with SD now then you can choose tactv SD box (later you can change your Box to HD when box available). U can add HD channels on a-la-carte by your wish within your budget.

Last edited:
In arasu cable NCF fee is low compared to others. Only 120 rupees + 18% GST for 125 channels.(If u opted for DTH u should pay 173 rupees as NCF for 125 channels).Channel prices are same in both dth and cable.Ask if they can get you HD box for you if u really need to watch HD channels. If u are happy with SD now then you can choose tactv SD box (later you can change your Box to HD when box available). U can add HD channels on a-la-carte by your wish within your budget.
Bro no doubt tactv is best compared to other but but my local cable operator is very very worst
Previously asked for HD set top box he say there is no HD setup box available if you choose HD set top box you pay more than 450 rupees I said I said I don't want any packages I want to choose one by one as my wish again operator said that is impossible
Finally I am agreed to the SD setup box
They give the form and fill up and ask 350 rupees (160 RS for ncf ) for box plus and which channel you choose
I am very glad I am agreed to with this I fill up the form according to channel selection my cost around 230 rupees including tax

My LCO drama end here they say only packages available not to choose individual channel
I am very disappointed with this answer as per package package cost around 250 to 300

What can I do sir please answer me

Bro no doubt tactv is best compared to other but but my local cable operator is very very worst
Previously asked for HD set top box he say there is no HD setup box available if you choose HD set top box you pay more than 450 rupees I said I said I don't want any packages I want to choose one by one as my wish again operator said that is impossible
Finally I am agreed to the SD setup box
They give the form and fill up and ask 350 rupees (160 RS for ncf ) for box plus and which channel you choose
I am very glad I am agreed to with this I fill up the form according to channel selection my cost around 230 rupees including tax

My LCO drama end here they say only packages available not to choose individual channel
I am very disappointed with this answer as per package package cost around 250 to 300

What can I do sir please answer me
Go for Tatasky /Airtel Digital TV.

If you select cable be ready to face all this. Normally in all DTH only for all Tamil channels itself you have to pay 200 to 250 or even higher. In my opinion all DTH is best when compared to cable

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock