Which english movie channel telecast best movies?

Which english movie channel telecast best movies?

• And prive

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Star movies

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Hbo

Votes: 24 42.1%
  • And flix

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • Movies now

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Sony pix

• Mnx

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Romedy now

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Wb

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Mn +

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Star movies select

• Total voters
It all depends on ones taste & preference .
I preffer award winning/nominated moves which are broadcast on
&Prive HD
MN+ HD
Star Movies select HD

Recently saw, 'The Bridge on River Kwai', and it was marvelous piece of work.

This question is extremely complex and difficult to answer, not only bcoz people have different tastes but most movies keep rotating across channels on a regular basis as rights exchange hands. There r only few cases like Marvel Universe or Jurassic Park/Fast & Furious which r in long term partnership with Star India and Sony respectively . Turner and Zee air each other's stuff, Movies Now airs mix stuff while Sony has recently lost rights of Sony Pictures and primary airs inturn has rights of old Warner Bro movies

Warner bros and hbo..warner bros hav Rights of highest grossing and bigg banner movies

&Prive shows some of the best classics and movies with in-depth stories (but not so popular)

&Prive and &Flix are my two favourite channels

&Prive shows some of the best classics and movies with in-depth stories (but not so popular)
That is unfortunately why Sony Le Plex HD shut down. People don't have the taste for high quality. Also, the new TRAI ruling made it impossible to sustain itself.

why dth operator not given option to turn on and off subtitles just like amozon prime and hotstar ,netflix etc.

Star Movies This year Super movies
1 Avengers infinity war
2 Antman and the wasp
3 The incredibles 2018
4 Disney Coco
5 Solo A star wars Story

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock