which English news channel is good for easy English?

Anup Tiwari

Contributor
Reaction score
which English news channel is good for easy English? i am want a English news channel for me. i am very bad English so i want some learn English. i want active only one English news channel. plz help me. which channel is good for easy English channel?

According to me best way to learn English is to watch English Movies. They have English subtitles so you can understand every word and their pronunciation. In news category Times Now and NewsX are the loudest so you can easily understand the words. NewsX also has user phone call and feedback so there is lot of talking on that channel. Best news channel in ENG is CNN International. Only problem is they talk about US politics and if you don't like it you will not understand anything.

I will prefer CNN IBN :shy. But personally I will prefer watching the show/Category which you like most or interested in it. I studied in government school so I started watching English news channels, few years back to learn English especially I started watching sports shows in all the english news channels. But yes as suggested by @Iphifi bro you should start watching English movies channels :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock