Seeking Help which fta stb is cheap and best

where did u buy it from and cost? could u give link and its specifications?
now i am looking for hevc h.265 box with little more budget.
I bought from a forum member by Rs. 4000/-.
Openbox x5 with Sunplus 1512 chip...
3G, wifi support...

Now a days it is very easy to buy online from various online websites from India and abroad.
If you have international debit card, you can buy from aliexpress, banggood; where price is cheaper...

I bought from a forum member by Rs. 4000/-.
Openbox x5 with Sunplus 1512 chip...
3G, wifi support...

Now a days it is very easy to buy online from various online websites from India and abroad.
If you have international debit card, you can buy from aliexpress, banggood; where price is cheaper...

Is it hevc h.265 compliant. Do you have exact specifications. Could you provide link. What is the quality of chinese products? How much custom charges we have to pay if ordered online?

Hello Friends,

I have very old DVB-S/MPEG-2 receiver and would like to upgrade it, since many of the channels are based on MPEG-4. I have shortlisted Solid 6363 but it seems old and/or basic box. There are many other models like 2100 Pro, 6141 Pro, 6312 and etc but I'm not sure how good they are.

Please suggest me a good DVB-S2 receiver from solid or any other brand.

Thanks...
Best Regards

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock