Which hd dth i should prefer ?

Ravi budhwar1 said:
Ya mystic is right karthik bhai you should go with reliance.bcz they have 250 channels in hd like quality and i guess this diwali may be they will back with bang again
They do have 250 HD like (upscaled SD) channels , but how many true HD channel available with them :lol

@mystic my friend They have star plus,star movies,movies now,star movies,ngc and they have deal with star network so star gold hd soon and also discovery hd.and they have iconcerts hd.@karthik bhai you are asking that the channels are free for 1month .yes all channels are free for month .new connection for 2590rs.

Oh really i am using reliance for abt 3years since that i have no problem .and karthik bhai you know the brand value of reliance and their huge group and no dth provide 250hd like channels

Ravi budhwar1 said:
@mystic my friend They have star plus,star movies,movies now,star movies,ngc and they have deal with star network so star gold hd soon and also discovery hd.and they have iconcerts hd.@karthik bhai you are asking that the channels are free for 1month .yes all channels are free for month .new connection for 2590rs.
Thankx for the info that they have only 4 real HD channles + 1 HD iconcerts live music channel

never ever go for reliance,they are dead now with no activity.For your requirements Tata Sky Is best but i would suggest Tata Sky +HD.They are the only ones who show all important sport events in HD specially good if you are a cricket fan.And people go around saying D2H has 3D but again i would like to remind all new customers that too enjoy 3D you need expensive 3D enabled TV as well As 3D glasses,so without 3D equipment no point in even taking 3D content into consideration while going for purchase.This Is the first time i agree with Dino.

^who are you mate?...in last line you are telling this is first time i agree with dino meance i am sure you are a old members if you don't mind please tell who are you??......also nice points you have mantioned ;)

Bapun Raz said:
^who are you mate?...in last line you are telling this is first time i agree with dino meance i am sure you are a old members if you don't mind please tell who are you??......also nice points you have mantioned ;)

I have being observing many forums as a guest for long...

well i am sending you the link which is really helpful for you and you will defiantly enjoy to that and have a massive information in it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock